Welcome to Kwizda Agro Hungary!
Kwizda Group is a family owned business with more than 160 years of history. It has subsidiaries in many European countries with more than 1,000 employees. In the last one and a half centuries of its history, Kwizda has become a significant player in agriculture. Since then, we have been serving the industry with our expertise and products for sustainable agriculture.
To strenghten our customer base and achieve sales quotas for specific districts of our company, we’re hiring for the positions of
Regional Sales Manager - Eastern Hungary
Regional Sales Manager - Western Hungary
To be succesful in this role You should manage the sales performance in your territory by coaching and guiding 10-12 Sales Representatives (SR) who visit the growers and create demand on farm level. You should be focused growing the territory through the performance of the SRs; ensuring appropriate level of reps for the territory and coaching the team to maximize sales effectiveness. You should be a technical resource for the SRs providing both agronomic advice and KWIZDA product line knowledge. You should be based from your office spending 50% or more local travel with SRs.
Ultimately, You will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company’s success in the long run.
We Offer competitive compensation, coupled with significant performance bonus based on sales growth in the region, benefits including, company vehicle, IT devices, cafeteria, and health insurance.
An ideal candidate would bring:
- Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager or similar senior sales role
- Prior success leading a sales team
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators, evaluate individual performances
- Demonstrated knowledge of proven sales techniques and an ability to coach
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to work with multiple team members to meet established goals
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Excellent comunication skills (fluent English)
What You will be doing:
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Understand and implement marketing initiatives while driving key products and services in key target markets
- Communicate and implement sales programs and policies within the assigned territory in order to meet sales goals for the districts
- Learn and understand day-to-day needs and issues of assigned SRs through regular communication and by spending a minimum of 5 days a month in the territory with the SR.
- Skilled Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients (key account for the top ~10 farms of the region)
- Organize and lead regional meetings
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
Your resume in English is welcome till 03/07/2020 at the following address: email@example.com